Do you need Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Do you have a clogged drain or a backed-up kitchen sink? Clogged and backed-up drains are a common problem in any home or business. There are a number of different factors that can contribute to drainage problems, and it is important to have a professional drain cleaning company like A-1 Sewer & Drain properly diagnose the issue in order to provide a permanent solution.
Our Team specializes in draining, cleaning, and unclogging services for residential and commercial businesses in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Tabb, Grafton, Smithfield, James City County, and throughout Hampton Roads.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Clogged and backed-up drains are caused by a number of factors and you need professionals like us to properly diagnose these problems for a permanent solution.
- Long Term Debris Build-up: One of the most common causes of clogged drains is simply the build-up of debris over time due to normal use. We encounter this type of problem on a daily basis, and we have available solutions and equipment necessary to quickly and easily fix the issue using traditional and inexpensive rooter services.
- Corroded or Damaged Pipes: a common cause of clogged drains is corroded or damaged pipes which easily trap debris, causing more buildup and clogging. Our team has state-of-the-art video camera inspection services that help us determine the exact cause of the buildup so we know what measures to take in order to solve your problem in the cheapest and most effective way possible. With camera services, we can make an accurate diagnosis without having to tear up your plumbing system, which means that you only need to spend on the services that you really need.
- Hair: There are many different things that can cause a drain to become clogged, but the most common culprit is hair. When hair falls into the drain, it can quickly become tangled and trap other objects, such as soap scum or food particles. Over time, this build-up can cause a complete blockage.
- Grease: Another common cause of clogged drains is grease – grease may seem like it will just wash down the drain, but it can actually solidify and attach to the sides of the pipe. This creates a barrier that traps other debris and eventually leads to a blockage. To avoid clogged drains, it is important to use drain covers and to avoid putting grease or hair down the drain.
When To Call A Professional Plumber for your Blocked Drain:
drain blockages are a nuisance that can cause major disruptions to your home or business and can occur for a variety of reasons, including hair, grease, food, and soap build-up. While drain blockages can seem easy to clear on your own, there are some instances when it is best to call a professional plumber:
- Backed up water in your sink, tub, or shower – especially if there is more than one drain in your home backing up
- Strange noises coming from your drain, such as gurgling or bubbling sounds.
- Unpleasant smells, such as sewage, are coming from your drain
If you have tried to clear the blockage on your own but have been unsuccessful, it is time to call a plumber. A professional drain cleaning company will have the tools and experience necessary to quickly and efficiently clear your drain. In addition, they will be able to identify the cause of the blockage and take steps to prevent it from happening again in the future.
Preventative Drain Cleaning
Drain cleaning is also an important part of maintaining a healthy home, and it should be done on a regular basis to ensure that your drains are clear and functioning properly. Regular drain cleaning can go a long way toward keeping your drains flowing freely.
At A-1 Sewer & Drain, we always want to get to the root of the problem in order to give the best solution possible, not just a temporary fix. There is no need to worry about recurring problems once we have done our jobs since we make sure that the solutions we offer are permanent and worth your money. Say goodbye to clogged drains and backed-up kitchen sinks by getting the help of professionals right away. With our services, your plumbing system will be working as good as new in no time.
Areas Of Expertise
Our commercial and residential plumbing company is an expert at drain cleaning, plumbing repairs, water heaters, sewer line replacement, water line replacements, water heater installation, tankless water heaters, leak detection, slab leaks, sewer and drain cleaning, water jetting, backflow meter, backflow prevention, clogged drains, dishwasher installation, drain repair, emergency plumbing repair, faucet, and fixture installation, garbage disposals, gas leaks, jewelry retrieval, kitchen fixture installation, leaky faucet repairs, line locating, pipe cleaning, pipe repair, plumbing inspections, professional drain cleaning, root removal, sewer lines, sink problems, shower problems, tank water heaters, toilet installation, toilet repair, water heater repair, and water leak detection.
We serve home owners and businesses in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Tabb, Grafton, Smithfield, James City County, and throughout Hampton Roads. We are available to help with all your drain cleaning needs 24/7!